Photo byashleysauers http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleysauers/558741239/
Although sometimes overshadowed by its neighbor, Washington DC, Baltimore does have its own special something. It is the home town of quirky queer filmmaker John Waters, after all. Baltimore's growing gay and lesbian community offers gay bars, nightlife and shopping. Steeped in history, Baltimore is the largest... More
POPULAR EVENT THIS MONTH
Jul 25-26, 2015
- Parade: Saturday, July 25. Steps off at 3:30 PM at Mount Vernon/Station North.
- Festival: Sunday, July 26 at Mount Vernon/Station North.
- Editor's Pick: The Festival
Popular gay bar complex with something for everyoneAs its name implies, you are likely to run into anyone here, either dancing or in the video bar, or in the leather/levi bar, or drinking in... More
"Fine for a spell..."1outta4
for immediate release: 05/19/2015
THE WHIP :: enlightening anima...
Saturday Jun 13, 2015 , 1 person are in
Lower Wolves, Philadelphia's tribute to early REM to open! Doors ...
Friday Jul 10, 2015 - 8:00pm, 1 person are in
Our monthly social justuce happy hour is back! Join us from 5-7PM...
Wednesday Jul 15, 2015 - 5:00pm-7:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Baltimore events »
1. Rachael's Dowry Bed and Breakfast (3 fans)
Historic B&B offers 21st-century comfort in an 18th century home
2. Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast (2 fans)
Charming B&B located in the heart of the historic Federal Hill neighborhood
3. Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court (2 fans)
Elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Mount Vernon
4. Admiral Fell Inn (2 fans)
Historic inn with a ghost tour and afternoon tea
5. Celie's Waterfront Inn (2 fans)
Cozy inn near the harbor in the heart of Fells Point